Friday, June 11, 2010

Very Thankful -#3


Hello! How do you like my new look?  Once again I must  say I learned so much from my MDS (My Digital Studio) class on Tuesday, thanks again to Heather Summer, you're amazing!  I have been trying to create my own blog header for quite some time now, and now I know!  On to today's post and sorry it's another dark photo.  Reno is almost done, just have to put the new flooring in, I will then have  a nice well lit place for my pics!  So here's yet another sample of what you can make with the Very Thankful set.  This time I stamped using Black staz-on and coloured using chalks and blender pens. Paper is Kraft, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White.  DSP is from the Sweet Pea set and Welcome Neighbour SAB.  Hope you like this one too!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment