Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  My apologies for not posting over the holidays, but lets just say I'm looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow and getting some routine back!  I've had a wonderful holiday with the family, but time for some normalcy!
Today's post is a quick one about my next event at the Legion.  I'm having another crop day along with a scrapbook class.  For the class you will put together 9 pages using the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin kit.  You can see the samples on the flyer.  It's a great way to make up some quick but nice pages.  Cost for the class is $40.00 or $50.00 for the class PLUS scrapbook all day and enjoy a chili dinner.  E-mail me to reserve your spot, payment for the class is required by February 1st...hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment