Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank You!

Hello everyone!  Today's post is a special thank you to all of you who have helped me build my Stampin'Up! business.  Without all of you I wouldn't be able to continue to pursue my dream career!  I was so excited yesterday when I read my Stampin'Success magazine and saw my name published for the first time as I have been promoted from a Senior Associate to Consultant - YEAH!  So I wanted to send a big shout out to all of you for your support...but then I got sidetracked trying to change my side bars and header of my blog - 1 1/2 hours later (3 trips upstairs for little Kayla) and I have run out of time to create a Thank-you card, so instead I am sharing a card I made the other night.  I will be using this as a demo for my workshop this weekend in West Lorne (I think there are still a cpl spots if you would like to join!)  It uses the Vintage Vogue set which I LOVE!  Colours are Old Olive, Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Naturals White cardstock, and So Saffron chalk.  I hope you like, and thanks again for taking the time to stop by today, and for sharing in my stampin' journey!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to make this card at my party/workshop on Sunday!! Congratulations on the promotion. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete