Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scrapbook Day for May!

Good morning all...looks like a nice rainy day out there, which I'm ok with, having a nice quiet day home with the girls.  Hoping to do a little card making and will try and get back tonight with another post as I have been a  little neglectful!  So today's post is my flyer I made up with My Digital Studio (MDS) for my next Crop day, May 28th at the Glencoe Legion.  The last one was a lot of fun and this one is sure to be another great day of cropping!  I'll be offering a Stamp-a-Stack class that day from 10-12pm as well, cost is $20.00 for the class or $30.00 for the class and crop all day,  Crop all day is $15.00.  If you would like a spot in the class please let me know by May 15th so I can make sure I have enough product!  Thanks for stopping by and stay dry!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment