Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thank YOU!


Happy Saturday to all of you!  Thank you so much to all who came out last night to my Open House!  Aside from a little chaos from the munchkins, I think all went well!  For those who couldn't make it, feel free to stop in anytime to view the new catty - it's a good one!  Here's a look at what we made last night.  We used the new Hostess set Simply Soft.  I think one of the best things about the new catalogue is the new hostess program - no more levels for the free stamp set!  I always found that the set I really wanted was a level 3, and well those workshops are a little harder to come by!  Now my second favourite thing is the 50% off item - anyone looking for a good deal on a Big Shot?  All you need to do is host a qualifying party and you can have it for 50% off!  ok, back to today's pics - Stamp set is Simply Soft and greetings are using the hostess set Curls and Swirls from the current mini.  DSP is the new Beyond the Garden which was in the mini but carried forward to the big Idea Book and Catalogue.  I hope you like and thanks so much for stopping by today.  I know I haven't been very consistent the last few weeks, but am hoping things will get back to some sort of "normal"!  Take care and stay cool!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment