Monday, November 19, 2012

Simply Stars Blog Hop - Christmas Theme


 Welcome hoppers!  Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week.  I absolutely LOVE being a Simply Star and am excited for today's hop!  Today's post is an MDS page I did up from last years pics of the little ones.  I love how punches can be used for so many things, for instance, the tree is the pennant punch, and the "naughty or Nice" is a punch and then filled with the Letters to Santa DSP.  Because I used a punch I am able to move it around the paper and capture just the part I want instead of the whole page.  Made it SUPER easy to put this together!  I hope you are enjoying the hop and carry on to see Susie's amazing creation :)  Don't forget to check out all the great deals with the On-Line extravaganza, lots and lots of savings going on!
Have a super day and enjoy the hop!  Steph


2 comments:

  1. I just love the expression of your little one and that naughty or nice stamp is perfect! love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sundee! yes she's a little ham!

    ReplyDelete