Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MDS'n Steven Tyler


Hello!  Well I'm not going to complain about the rain, cuz it means Spring is here right?  Today's post is 2 of my pages from my All About Me album that I am working on.  I have literally started from square one with this album, going from baby pics to today, and have had a lot of fun with it.  These 2 pages were unbelievably simple.  I wanted to showcase the AMAZING Steven Tyler (and thank you Mandy for sharing your pics!)  This was a super awesome concert and I would definitely go see them again!  So to make my pages I used a couple of my favourite pics for the whole background of the page.  This is super easy, you just need to go into your background paper and select 'custom' and then you can bring in a photo.  I added a couple more pics on each side of the pages, some stars (cuz he's a ROCKSTAR!) and then the font is a free one I downloaded and it actually had the wings on it, perfect!  So hope you like...and I've made you curious about MDS join me in my home April 26th at 7:30pm, you won't be disappointed!  Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment