Monday, September 28, 2009

Frosty


Hello! Here is a simple card for today. I call him Frosty. He is from the "Jolliest Time of the Year" stamp set and makes some really great cards. I also used my "Snow burst" set to add a few snow flakes, using Baja Breeze ink and cardstock along with Whisper White and Not Quite Navy. I used my Versamark pad to stamp Frosty and black emboss powder, it gives him a nice shiny look. The left edge is done with the Scallop Edge punch and Baja cardstock. The right side has a strip of Designer Series paper from a retired Simply Scrappin kit (I Wish -I think!) Sorry to use some retired paper and inks, but they look so nice together! On another note, a big congrats to Jennifer Walker for winning the door prize package at the Glencoe Fair. THanks to all who stopped by and filled out a ballot. Hope you're keeping warm in this little blast of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment