Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Deer!

Good morning All! Here is a little card I had to scrap lift from Splitcoasters! I saw it and loved it. I am going to use this card along with 2 other ones that I designed myself for my "Christmas Stamp-a-Stack" class on Friday November 20th. I used the new "Holiday Lounge" Designer Series Paper, Taken with Teal, and Sahara Sand card stock. The image is the "Dasher" stamp which is so cheap and yet so versatile. I stamped the greeting with a stamp from the " All Holidays" stamp set. To finish it off I used a piece of the new "Soft Suede" polka dot ribbon. The great thing about this ribbon is one side is polka dots and the other side is plain so you can use which ever you want.
Now I have to tell you why this card is called "Oh Deer" and not Dasher; one my husband thought it was cute, and the other, well let me tell you, if you could see my nice little scrapping room - you would say "Oh Dear"! The fair is this week-end and I am having a Stampin'Up! booth there and I could really use another month to be prepared! However, I think it's going to be awesome and I'm very excited. Thanks for looking in, we are slowly getting our PC back to normal (although I still can't get the scanner to work) so I will be posting again tmw. Maybe we'll see you at the fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment