Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Albums


Good evening everyone!  Here's a couple albums I made up in preparation for Mother's Day.  We actually did the top one for Club night in April and had lots of fun.  Colours are Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Chocolate Chip.  DSP is the Sweet Pea out of the mini (sorry no longer available).  Measurements are: Regal Rose 6 1/4, Rose Red 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, and DSP 4 x 5 1/4 (this way you can use 1/3 of the paper, less waste!)  the band is 1 1/2 x 5 and I used a wheel (but can't remember which) to give it some colour. The flower is from the Vintage Vogue set and I used a strip of Chocolate Chip and punched with the Scallop Trim punch,  The greeting is from the Well Scripted set and I used the Circle Scallop and Big Shot to do the flap.  Stuck on some velcro and voila!  Below is an album I made at a workshop, that's where this idea came from, I just spruced it up a little!  Have a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment