Sunday, May 16, 2010

Movin' On Up!

Hello Everyone!  Today's post is titled Movin' On Up as I feel like I'm movin' on up!  I now have a place for you to purchase my cards, The Package Nanny, here in Glencoe!  I have gift sets like this one here, as well as others all available for purchase.  $2.00 from every gift set will be donated to the E.L.M. Children's Centre here in Glencoe.  I will also have individual cards for sale there as well, so I'm very excited to have a store front for some of my work.  The gift set shown here is a package of 10 Thank you cards and envelopes.  The cards are made on Very Vanilla card stock and stamped with the Thank you Kindly set and 5th Ave set.  Colour's are Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, and Rose Red.  Get yours today!  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment