Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Kayla!

Happy Birthday to my little one who turns 2 today...my how time flies!  And since time flies so fast, this is also another page brought to you by My Digital Studio!  If there's anyone out there who's looking for a faster way of creatively keeping those memories, this is for you!  I do still love to get together with everyone to scrapbook, but I am loving how easy it is to make these pages.  And to top it all off, this was another FREE template that came with the MDS software, how cool is that?
For anyone wanting to re-create this, it uses the Sunny Day kit (now retired) but the colors are Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Pink Passion (which I would substitute with Melon Mambo as the Pink Passion is now retired as well)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Canada Day and have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment