Sunday, July 18, 2010

A present for you!

Good afternoon All!  Hope you are all having a great weekend.  We're still doing the finishing touches on the studio but we can see the light!  At least I have somewhat of a working space back. 
Have any of you purchased a set of blender pens? If so this is a little treat for you.  I purchased my first set almost 2 years ago and I use them quite often.  They're starting to get a little dry and I came across this homemade recipe to rejuvenate them...and it worked!  So I am sharing it with all of you in the form of an MDS greeting card, totally created by myself (I didn't use one of their templates).  I hope you find it useful, I will be enclosing a copy  with any future sales of blender pens, if you already have a set send me an e-mail and I will send you a hard copy of this recipe card.  To recreate with paper, colours are Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Cherry Cobbler (new and I LOVE), Daffodil Delight (new too!) and Early Espresso (really really love this one!)  I added some brads as bullets for the ingredients and also for the vanilla Hodge podge hardware.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment