Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feeling Festive!

Good evening all!  So I'm feeling very festive tonight!  I still have 12 sets of cards to cut but really wanted to spruce up my blog, about 5 minutes in MDS and then 2 hours with Blogger and voila!  Hope you like!  Today's card is my version of one I saw on Jackie Topa's site.  It uses the Thoughts and Prayers set.  Jackie chalked her background which looks beautiful, but I needed something a little more simple for my last Club night so I decided to use some Naturals Confetti paper instead of chalking.  The Confetti paper has just enough  of a fleck to it that it gives it character (hard to see on my pic, hubby is out of town so I'm left taking my pics and well, I must admit it's one thing he's better at!)  I used Stampin'Write markers to colour the tree stamp and then stamped onto the Confetti paper.  Then I stamped the greeting from the Scenic Season set using Early Espresso.  I used scraps of White to make snow and then applied Dazzling Diamonds to the edges.  Hope you like!  Have a good night and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment