Saturday, November 13, 2010

Polar Bears

Happy Saturday everyone!  Looks like we're in for a gorgeous day.  Today I'll be at the Glencoe Train Station for our 2nd annual Christmas Extravaganza.  I'll be there with some our my good friends and reps from Pampered Chef, Epicure, Mary Kay, Bekadee bags, and Digital Footprints Photography.  If you can come join us for a free coffee we'd love to see you! 
Today's post is my version of a card I saw online (and I wish I had saved the site cuz I can't remember who's it was!)  I used the Wide Oval punch for the head, and the 1 3/8 Circle for the other head.  Noses are the Large Oval punch and then I used the 1" Circle to round them off.  Ears are the 3/4' Circle punch and then tuck them in behind, and the arm is the Large Oval again.  Eyes and ears are a standard hole punch.  The greeting is from a hostess set from a couple years back, and I punched it out with the Large oval and matted with the Scallop Oval.  Colours are Baja Breeze and Whisper White.  I chalked the parts of the bear with Going Gray chalk, and then added a little Baja ribbon to finish it off.  The snowflakes were stamped with flakes from the Christmas Punch set (hostess set from last year, but now i have the Northern Hearts set, so I would use that if you don't have the Christmas Punch set.  Ok, well that seems like a lot, but it took very little time..and oh so cute don't you think!!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out my site for an AMAZING Stampin'Up Deal!  www.stampaholicsteph.stampinup.net                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment