Sunday, December 19, 2010

One teacher gift down, 8 to go!!

 Ok so I know I'm crazy and such a procrastinator, but I'm really going to try and make 8 more gift sets.  I was racking my brain trying to decide what I could get the teachers both at the daycare and Hannah's teacher at school, and then I thought, why not give them a set of handmade cards?  Everyone loves handmade cards, plus I love giving things that are handmade, I think it means so much more, but that;s just me!  So I whipped this set up in 2 hours, literally, designed both cards, cut the paper and packaged them in 2 hours - hoping the next 8 go a little quicker, but I'm happy with my end result!  I used a set I was fortunate enough to find at the sale in Chatham last weekend (thank you Mary!)  I had been eyeing this set for awhile in the catalogue but wasn't sure I would use it alot - well I LOVE it!  It's so easy and I just love how you can make them as simple or detailed as you like.  I chose to use chalk today as I find it super fast when you want to add a little colour.  Well, gotta get making some more cards!  Have a great weekend!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment