Sunday, December 12, 2010

Still one down, 2 to go!

Well looks like it's our turn for the snow!  I have to admit, I kinda like it as long as I don't have to travel. 
So I must send another big THANK YOU to my mom, we went to a super awesome sale yesterday in Chatham where a fellow demo was selling off all her Stampin'Up items...yes it was better than Christmas (well almost!)  So needless to say I spent the night organizing all my good deals and early Christmas presents (I know, I'm very spoiled!)  So today I thought I would share one of the pages of the album I have finished.  The picture is courtesy of hubby (you can visit his site http://www.digitalfootprints.webs.com/) .  I really love My Digital Studio for Aaron's albums, it's a such a nice keepsake for the Bride and Groom.  This layout is really simple, the background is Basic Black, insert the photo at the size you want, matt with White and then Drop Shadow.  I added stamps from the Always Elegant set and the Together Forever set, I really love these for wedding albums.  Well I hope you are all having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment