Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elegant Soiree Meets Awash with Flowers

Hello All!  Glad you could pop by today.  If you are a Bride from the Sarnia show, welcome to my site.  I hope you will find some ideas and inspiration.  My Invite Page is still under construction, and I hope to have it finished soon!  In the mean time, I am working on planning an Invitation workshop, if you are interested please e-mail me so I can keep you posted with details and the date.  At the workshop you will learn how to make 3 wedding invitations, all different sizes and design.  You will make and take your 3 invites home with you along with printed instructions and a supply list so that you can make your own.
 As promised here is my b-day card I made for my lil sis.  I am starting a new tradition when I send my cards out.  I am writing on a 4x5.25" of white paper and inserting it into the card so that the person receiving the card may re-use it PLUS they can tuck away the white paper and save space (if you;re like me and saves all the cards you receive!)  So today's card uses the Elegant Soiree DSP (I think my new fav) and the Awash with Flowers set.  I used Marina Mist and Baja Breeze to rock'n' roll the flowers on.  Colours are soft suede, Naturals white and then the Elegant Soiree DSP.  Tied on some ribbon and voila!  Thanks for stopping by today, Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment