Monday, April 25, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Are any of you looking for Mother's Day cards?  If so I know the perfect place to get them - come out to the 2nd Annual Mother's Day Shop-a-thon and purchase a handmade card for $3.00 and $1.00 will be donated to the Daycare PLUS any sales from the Current Catalogue, Occasions Mini (which ends this Saturday!) or CLEARANCE RACK - 10% will also be donated to the ELM Centre!  So you can purchase awesome deals and support Hannah and Kayla's daycare at the same time!  The Shop-a-thon is this Saturday from 10am -2pm, there will be other vendors' there as well from Pampered Chef, Epicure, Scentsy, Silpada, Tupperware and Regal.  FREE REFRESHMENTS!  This card will be one that I will have for sale, it's my first using the Stampin'Up Watercolour Pencils.  I am really loving water colouring.  It's so relaxing and sort of reminds me of the tole painting I used to do.  This card may look familiar to you, its CASED right from the StampinUp catalogue!  Stamp set is A Flower for All Seasons, colours are Soft Suede, So Saffron and Naturals White.  Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you can make the Shop-a-thon!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment