Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Potatoehead

Hello :)  Well I did it,  I took all my pics from my pages!  YEAH!  And I was going to save this one for last as it's my absolute favourite, but I just couldn't wait to share it!  Here are my little potatoe head girls, aren't they little hams?  I used a kit I had bought some time ago, the Simply Scrappin Love Birds kit.  I love the colours and sticky die cuts with this kit.  My little miss potatoeheads are completely made out of chipboard and then coloured with Craft inks (except the brown bodies, I covered the chipboard with soft suede paper).  The bodies were owls and I cut off the ears, the arms are the legs from the birds in the chipboard kits and the shoes are leaves from the chipboard kit.  Let me know what you think!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll try and post some more tmw :)  Take care, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment