Monday, October 3, 2011

Spice Cake #3

Have you ever deleted something and it was the wrong thing? Let me tell you, once I deleted a whole MDS album, I wanted to cry, I still haven't re-completed it!  And then just now I deleted my post that I had already done, so now onto a new one!  I'll try and re-post what I was going to post later.  SO onto today!  I had a wonderful weekend at the cottage with some super amazing women.  I managed to complete 16 pages, 3 cards, and a 12x12 shadow box page...probably the most I've ever completed!  I just have to take pics of them and I will have them posted ASAP :)  Today's card is the 3rd card I made with the wonderful group in Strathroy.  I know I've said this before, but this group is very special and I so enjoy my time with them.  Colours are More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade , Pool Party and Early Espresso,  Stamp set is French Foliage and Teeny Tiny Wishes and paper is .....yes you guessed it SPICE CAKE!!!  Hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back again later :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment