Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Squirrel or Raccoon?

Hello!  I'm so very excited, finished up my 1 day of work for the week as me and some wonderful ladies are heading to Windswept!  If you've never heard of it, Windswept is a cottage along the St.Clair Parkway in Port Huron.  It is definitely one of my favourite places.  We scrap, eat and chat for 4 days and 3 nights.  It's awesome!  I'm almost packed, which is not normal for me, it's usually the night before, so I'm ahead of the game (for now!).  Onto today's post...as soon as I saw this set I wanted it, Forest Festivities.  I just love little critter sets for Christmas!  Now this little guy, I first thought was a raccoon, then I took another look, and now I think it's a squirrel.  What do you think?  Colours on this card are Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Naturals White and Letters to Santa DSP.   I used the Modern Label punch to punch out the Limeade and then stamped the greeting on a scrap of Naturals White, I then attached it to the back.  Tied a little ribbon and voila!  Hope you have a great night, I will try and post while I'm away, but it all depends on my laptop and the connection, so I won't make any promises!   Take care and thanks again for stopping by :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment