Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spice Cake

Good evening all!  Well this isn't our Club project, I took pics of it and am not happy with the pics, my flash keeps reflecting on the actual picture on the page, so when hubby gets home from school I'll have him re-take it.  So here's what I did while the kiddies were in bed and hubby away learning some new Photoshop skills!  I have a class in Strathroy this Friday and we're making Thanksgiving cards.  I LOVE the new Spice Cake DSP.  It's one of the first times I've gone through almost the whole package of paper in less than a week!  Definitely have to re-order this one!  Colours are: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Soft Suede.  Stamp sets are French Foliage (lovin this set) and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Fall is most likely my favourite season so I found this card really easy to make.  I'll be back tmw with another Spice Cake creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment