Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MDS Birthday Invite

Hello everyone!  As some of you know, little Hannah turns 5 this week, I can't believe it!  We're having a nice little party with all the grandmas and grandpas on Friday and then next Sunday is her actual birthday party, and she would like a Smurf party... I'm a little late getting those invites out, so MDS to save the day!  Did these up tonight, and although all the element aren't all Stampin'Up as I downloaded some Smurf pics, I just love how easy this program works! I used Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie DSP and some Marina Mist to break it up.   Added some Very Vanilla satin ribbon and bow, 3 Chocolate Chip brads and voila!I'm going to print these off and get them out today (I hope!).  Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by,  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment