Saturday, September 24, 2011

Scrapbook/Crop Day

Hello All!  What a beautiful day for the Glencoe fair!  The girls and I headed down for a bit this morning and caught the parade.  I must say there were a lot of cool floats this year!  So today's post is for my upcoming crop day.  I'm so excited to get into Christmas crafts and gifts.  I'm one of those people who really loves to give handmade gifts to the grandma's and grandpa's, I really feel it means so much.  For this crop, you can come and crop all day, have the use of the Big Shot, dies, punches, stamps, and we now have the Cricut Expression to add to our collection of toys!  You can also sign up for a class, and if you sign up for 2 you get to crop for FREE!  Both classes come with a full set of instructions so you can reproduce it as many times as you like.  Now for the creative part of my post, I of course did the flyer using MDS.  So EASY!  Love MDS :)  Anyways, the kiddies are at my mom's and hubby's in TO, so I'm heading to my scrap room!!  I'll be back with some creations soon :)  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment