Sunday, September 25, 2011

Club Night (Finally)!

Good morning all!  Looks like another beautiful day for the Glencoe Fair -yeah!  Had a very quiet night last night with the kiddies and hubby gone and although I got a couple cards done, not nearly what I had hoped to accomplish!  However, it was nice to have some down time (thanks mom!)  So here is the page we did last week for Club night,  I just love the Spice Cake DSP.  This page is taken right out of the holiday mini, and although I try to make my pages on my own, I saw this page and had to make it,  It was a bit of a challenge to remember how to weave (way back to those kindergarten days)!  I think us girls all had fun with it.  I used 1/2" strips as I found that 1" strips were too wide.  3/4" strips would probably work as well.  Colours are Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and More Mustard.  The stamp set is French Foliage (awesome fall set) and the words at the bottom of the picture, I did up on MDS.  Hope you have  a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment