Monday, September 12, 2011

MDS Wedding Album

Hello All!  Thanks for stopping by today, I was super busy over the weekend with in-laws down from Timmins and Hannah's birthday...so I have had little creative time :(  BUT wanted to post so here's a page from the album I did from one of Aaron's wedding's he did last year.  I really loved the Bride's fall theme.  This was all done with My Digital Studio, colours are Dusty Durango (I think - been a long time since I did this page)  I added some white satin ribbon and some paper daisies,  along the top I have some stitching to finish it off.  It's very simple but I find with the wedding albums, unless the Bride and Groom specifically want a 'scrapbooky" album that simple is best.  Again, thanks for stopping by, I'm working on getting all my Club projects done and will post them soon!  Take care!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment