Friday, March 9, 2012

Club Night - Yeah :)

Hello All!  I’m just noticing that the bottom of my exclamation point has fallen off my page!  Better go look for that!  Tonight is Club night – very excited to see everyone!  Today’s page is a mish mash of different things…a few sale-a-bration items such as the Brights Buttons (LOVE), Stripes Embossing folder (LOVE), and Sparkles stamp set (actual name escapes me, but LOVE it too) did I mention I LOVE sale-a-bration?  Really, who doesn’t love FREE product!!!  So colours are from the Brights family and it’s a very simple page…I cut some DSP from the Brights pkg to 4 x 1.5 and filled the bottom, the middle is Daffodil Delight ran through the Big Shot with the stripes folder, CELEBRATE is done on the Cricut (sorry not enough time to die cut all the letters so I cheated) and then the page is embellished with buttons and stars.  The journaling is done on a small piece of Whisper White stamped with the Notes and Details set.  Hope you like and looking forward to another fun filled Club night J  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment