Monday, June 18, 2012

Sheep Punch Art MDS style!

Well today I am on an MDS high!  I was able to get my projects done for my Club, 2 days early!! So unlike me :)  So tonight I thought I better get Miss Kayla's invites done!  I have been at my laptop for less than 30 minutes and there done :)  I asked Kayla at least a month ago what kind of party she wanted...she thought about it and told me she wanted a sheep party - YES a sheep party!  Seriously I have no idea where that idea came from!  I was hoping for a Finding Nemo party with her birthday being in July, my ideas were endless, but SHEEP!  URGH!  Oh well, have to give the girl what she wants right?  So we're in the making of a sheep party.  Hope you like the invite!  The inside is the same minus the word bubble and has all the info on it - no handwriting required!  Hope you had a great day, and if you're interested in joining my MDS Club, send me a message :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment