Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to a very special lady...my mom!  This is the card I made earlier this week and had so much fun with!  I love trying out new product and on this one I tried out my new paper piercing mat and plastic.  I love the variety of shapes that you get with this.  I used it around the decorative label punch just to give it a little more to it.  Colours are Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla and Comfort Cafe DSP.  Add a little Soft Suede ribbon and voila!  The flower was made with my new framelits set, also another new product that I love!  Anywho, home with a sick Kayla today, was Hannah's turn Monday and now Kayla's turn, hopefully we get it all out of our systems before school starts!  Yikes!  Thanks for stopping by :) Steph

1 comment: