Monday, August 13, 2012

Life is Good!

What can I say?  I TOTALLY jinxed myself in June by getting ahead of myself with my MDS class!  We literally spent most of July renovating our house to put it on the market.  It was ALOT of work and I couldn't even think of scrapbooking!  But we got it all done with the help of some really good friends and family (you know who you are :)  THEN off to Timmins we went for Aaron's parents 40th Wedding Anniversary.  Now Aaron, me and the girls are at the Best Western Muskoka, girls are asleep and we're sitting at the table with both our laptops!  For the first time in a month we're having ME time...I love it!  I'm MDS'ing like crazy to get my albums ready to print before the 31st of August...why??? 31% OFF !!! YAY!  Love you Stampin'Up!  So this is right from our trip, a boat ride with Grandpa Glen...and to save time I'm just using the Sunny Day template (it's 12x12 but I'm shrinking the book to 8x8).  So back to work I go!  Thanks to ALL of you who keep stopping by, fingers crossed, the rest of August should be better :)  Take care!  Steph

1 comment: