Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Frankie and Friend


Good evening everyone! Sorry for the "no" post for the past couple days. We had our club nights Friday and Monday so it's been a busy household. Thanks for all the clubbers who were able to make it, and to all that placed their order. Our hostess Ellen was able to do some fun shopping! So here are my little guys that I would like to say I came up with, but I did spy them on another blog - so although I altered them to make them my own, the original idea is not mine :( Both are made with (yes you guessed it) the Top Note die! Frankie is made with Green Galore (Bold Brights) and Dracula is Pale Plum (Soft Subtle). Basic Black is used their hair ( I used the oval punch to create the look for Dracula). Their eyes are made with the 1" and 3/4" circle punches. I also used the Sanded background stamp with Real Red for Dracula's eyes, and his fangs are the large Star Punch with Real Red on the tips. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment