Monday, October 12, 2009


Good afternoon! Hope you liked my card yesterday, cuz here's another one featuring the "Cottage Wall" DSP! It's a card I made for my mom's birthday, and as I am dog sitting this week-end for her, I borrowed it to scan since I forgot to do so when I made it. I took this picture of Hannah and Kayla in the summer at my mom's. When I saw the Cottage Wall DSP I knew I had to incorporate it with my mom's beautiful flower garden. Not sure if you can relate to this but since I've been using the Stampin'Up! Colours and paper religiously, I will notices things that coordinate with them...this was the case with the garden. I thought the flowers matched the Razzlebery perfectly. Colours for the card are Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry. I used the large Scallop die and my Big Shot with the Razzleberry paper. I then used my circle scissors and Orchid Opulenceto mat the picture I cut out using the circle scissors as well. A piece of retired kiwi kiss striped ribbon to finish it off. The stamp set I used is the "All Holidays" stamp set. Hope you had a delicious turkey dinner and thanks for checking in! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment