Friday, October 30, 2009

Hannah's Post


Yes...I am still alive! Let me tell you, it's been quite a couple of weeks. We've had 2 sinus infections, bronchitis, teething toddler, calendar class (which I loved and thank-you to all who came out!) So I am so sorry for the no posts, but it's been CRAZY to say the least. Now since I have not had time to create anything new other than our club page (which I'll post after Monday), I decided to post a craft that my daughter Hannah and I did a couple weeks ago. Hannah is three and LOVES to stamp! So one day while I was finishing up a project she wanted to stamp, so instead I gave her some pieces that I was using for an upcoming project (some snowman treat bags). This is her take on my creation! She had lots of fun and I had just as much fun watching her little mind work....both her and Kayla amaze me!


On another note...I have decided to try and keep some sort of order to my blogging. I really don't want to be one who has a blog that people are checking out but are disappointed to not see a new post. So my new goal is to post three times a week; Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. I am going to give this a try and hopefully you will all keep coming back! Thanks so much for your patience! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment