Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dasher #2


Good morning All! Those clouds outside do not look very promising! Today's card is one I had already made but haven't posted yet, so thought I would share it today (sorry if you have already seen it at my house!) I'm not sure what's up with my scanner but it seems to really make the white and lighter colours too bright. You can see some of the blue above the right side of Dasher, on my card it is like that about 3/4 of the way down. Maybe it's the ribbon not allowing it to lay flat? I used the Dasher stamp and the Peace/Love/Joy is from the All Holidays stamp set, which is really great as it does cover most of the holidays. Colours are Chocolate Chip cardstcok, Whisper White, and the retired DSP Ski Slope (sorry - just had to use it cuz I still love it!) Inks are Chocolate Chip, and Baja Breeze (which you could use Bashful Blue) to sponge on the Whisper White Top Note punched out with the Big Shot. I just lightly sponged to give it a soft sky feeling. I used some Ribbon behind the Top Note, which has a Chocolate Chip Top Note behind it to pop it out a little. And finally I added some Dazzling Diamonds to Dasher's antlers and the bottom for some snow. Feel like creating this card? Why not just switch out the DSP to the new Holiday Lounge our Merry Moments, I'll bet it looks great! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment