Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Serene Snowflakes


Hello Everyone! We made it back from the North and I'd like to say we're all refreshed, but I would be telling a white lie! I have 300 Christmas cards to make and have been cutting paper like a mad woman! However, we did have a lovely time and it was good to have a little down time. So on to today's post...this is a card I made tonight at my monthly Stampin'Up! meeting. My up line Becky designed it and I just love it! We used the new stamp set in the Holiday Mini, Serene Snowflakes. Cardstock is Kraft and Bordering Blue along with Whisper White. We used the awesome new shimmer paint, Champagne and Frost to stamp the snowflakes onto the cardstock. The large snowflake is stamped with Bordering Blue Craft ink. The large oval was used for the greeting and it is stamped with basic gray. Some Whisper White organza is used along with a brass brad to dress it up and voila, a super easy yet super elegant Christmas card!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment