Sunday, June 12, 2011

Glencoe Club Night

HELLO!! Yes I'm still here, what can I say, it's been more than crazy!  I was so lucky to be able to go on Hannah's school trip, work (not so lucky) Club Night Friday and then my all day event with Heather Summers, so I have finally found my way back to my PC :)  I must say, Saturday's event with Heather was AMAZING!  I have so many great things to share and will be posting them over the week.  Today's post is of the page we made Friday night for Club night.  We used Bermuda Bay (sorry it's retired, but Tempting Turquoise would work too), DSP is from the new mini (the proper name escapes me) and we added chipboard coloured using Craft Pacific Point and then added Iridescent Ice embossing powder, heated with the heat gun to give that sparkly look.  The word "sweetness' is stamped using the Broadsheet alphabet (LOVE IT) and the word "always" is from the Define your Life set, which is retiring so if you like it order it now!  Also used is the photo corners punch around the pic of Hannah, this too is retiring and I highly recommend it :)  Well that's all for now, will be back tmw with more from Saturday!  Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment