Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweetness Unlimited

Hello all!  Hope you had a good weekend!  Had a good one myself, out in some time at Hannah and Kayla's daycare BBQ (which I sliced 4 bags of onions for and now have 2 large ziploc bags full in fridge - onion soup anyone?), did some shopping with lil sis, had another wonderful experience with Staple on Wonderland (sarcasm there - only ever go to Wellington - Wonderland is a nightmare!) and topped it off with a lovely baby shower for twins Deklan and Phoenix - who are super cute - congrats Julie and Nick!  So onto today's post - my little baby card.  I did one up similar for Deklan and Phoenix, only using blue paper and blue on the bears, and of course there were 2 bears!  The bear set is not retiring but the 'welcome' baby set is, it's called Sweetness Unlimited, only $9.95 in the current catty but will no longer be available after June 30th!  I'll be placing an order on the 30th for anyone who needs something off the retired list, just e-mail me and I can send it in!  Hope you have a great night and good start to the week tmw!  Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment