Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good bye to a Classic

Hello All!  Hope you are having a great day - I LOVE this weather!  Today's post is a card I made at a class with Heather Summers.  As you all know I am a huge fan!  I'm so excited to spend next Saturday learning more about the Stampin'Up! world with Heather.  Now onto the card...this uses a set that is retiring the end of this month. I'll be honest, I never noticed the set in the catalogue til I went to Heather's class, and I really do like it!  I think the adornment (key) finishes off the card nicely!  Colours are Night of Navy, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie.  This card is pending being mailed til I hear about the Postal strike, then off to Timmins it goes for Grandpa Glenny's birthday.   That's all for today, I'll be back tmw as I'm finishing off my newsletter and finalizing some dates for workshops and classes, so stay tuned!  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment