Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Note Cards and Purse

Good morning all!  I'm sneaking on before I leave for work as I have been a little neglectful!  What a weekend - Crop day on Saturday - THANKS to all for coming out, what a great day!  My nest one is Saturday August 6th, stay tuned for more details regarding classes for that day.  Sunday I was at the Eagle craft show, a great group of vendors and thanks again to all who came out.  Had a great time and even got a Henna tattoo (thanks to Joyful Creations !) Monday we went to Greenview Aviaries with the kiddies and then home to do some much needed house work.  Phew, I'm glad to be going to work today!  On to today's post, this is a project we did for our Club night in May.  I'm still looking for a couple more members so if you are interested let me know.  We made the purse out of cardstock, glued on some DSP and attached ribbon for the handles.  The cards are made with the Upsy Daisy kit, and the paper is Razzleberry Lemonade, it was on the clearance rack but I think it may be gone, but any DSP will do.  A simple project that makes a nice little gift for someone.  Hope you all stay cool today, it's gonna be a scorcher!  Take care and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment