Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exciting Hostess News!

Good evening all!  I wasn't going to post tonight, if you could see my kitchen you would know why!  But I received my monthly Stampin'Up! magazine and am just way too excited!  First...the new catalogue will be here in less than 2 months!  PLUS in it will be new hostess benefits!  You will now receive MORE hostess rewards with your workshops PLUS 50% off items!  So exciting!  I will of course have more details in June, but for now just had to share that with you all.  Now for today's post, which kinda ties in with the hostess benefits (kinda).  Today's card is the one we will be making for Club night.  If any of you are interested in a Club, September will bring you these new rewards to enjoy, things like the Big Shot you can earn for 50% off!  WOW!  K, I know I have to calm down...so here it is, using the new Open Sea set from the mini along with the new Nautical DSP and rope.  I would write the proper names but they escape me at the moment!  Hope you like the card, msg me if you are interested in any Club details!  Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment