Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Real Sneak Peak

Good evening!  Can't believe it's already Wednesday.  Had a great day Monday with little Olivia (although I must admit I had forgotten what it's like to do groceries with an infant!  Tuesday and Wednesday was work and now tmw we're off to Timmins!  I will try and post while I'm away but won't make any promises.  On to today's post.  This one is a real sneak peak for next Saturday's class.  I decided to demonstrate this set as it's on for 30% off til the end of May - a great deal, I believe it's $13.00 for the clear set (not sure the exact amount) but a really good deal.  My goal for the class is for everyone to have a nice assortment of cards, and so for the kids cards I wanted to do a girl and a boy card, so here they are!  Colours are Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Naturals White, and designer paper is Playdate and the Sale-a-bration set.  Hope you like, I still have 4 spots if you would like to join us at the Legion, just send me an e-mail stampaholicsteph@gmail.com.  Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment