Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home at last!

Good evening/morning to you all!  Sorry for not posting in a few days, but if you live anywhere near me I'm sure you understand the HUGE overhaul that has gone on (while hubby was away I might add!)  Well hubby is home and though I'd like to say things are back to normal, little Kayla is having a few issues, so hence today's post of little Kayla and daddy.  I'll have to show the little monkey in the morning so she can maybe give her dad a break!  This page is out of the album I am making for Aaron's mom.  It's a digital template "Sunny Days" and I love it.  The album so far had 18 completed pages and has taken me 2 hours!  Can you believe!  I don't even want to imagine how long it would've taken to scrapbook!  Anyways, if you're looking to create an album - now is the time - they're 30% off!!  So get yours done and send it off, you won't be disappointed, I can't wait to see this one printed. Anywho, it's very late, had a wonderful weekend - thanks Maureen for an amazing day of cardmaking, I had a great time and met some wonderful ladies!  Thanks also to all the Club members, can't believe there's only one month left!  Anywho, take care and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment