Thursday, November 24, 2011

More from the Simply Scrappin kits!

Hello all!  I must admit I had hoped to post some more current projects but I am behind in my photos, it's on my weekend to-do list!  So with any luck I will some cool new things to show you all :)  In the meantime, here is another page that I used with the 'I Wish" simply scrappin kit from last year.  Colour are Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla. This page was super easy to put together and there isn't alot on it, as I didn't want to take away from the pics of little Hannah, isn't she cute?  Anywho...this will be a short post but I hope to be back soon!  Have a great Friday and for those who are participating in the US shopping - enjoy all the deals!  Thanks for stopping by :) Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment