Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November??? Really?

Hello!  How are you all?  Let me tell you, I have been soooo busy!  But I LOVE IT!  Thursday night I had an awesome 'team' night, I learned alot of things that I can't wait to share!  Friday was a blur, Saturday, Hannah, my mom, and I went to Heather Summers annual GI Cancer fundraiser - awesome time, only afterwards we went to Fabricland, where I forgot my purse with a considerable amount of cash - THANK YOU BERNICE and another WONDERFUL lady at Fabricland on Wonderland Road, my purse was returned safe and sound with everything in it, I am SO lucky! Sunday was family dinner, yard clean up day and prep for Hallowe'en, Monday, awesome day with my little niece and Hallowe'en, phew!! and so here we are November 1st - YIKES!  Now that you're all caught up, onto why you really stopped by!  I'm posting a few pics, first is of the Hallowe'en treats we made for Hannah's class, then a couple of Hannah from GI Cancer fundrasier and  I just loved our Thurday night meeting so I wanted to post a pic of the box that each of us received with a cupcake, the crasft that Hannah made for Heather, and lastly I'm posting the cards that are included in the packages that I am making up to sell as a fundraiser for Hannah and Kayla's daycare.  THere are 6 cards in a pkg, 2 each of 3 designs, for each pkg sold, $5.00 goes to the daycare.  My goal is to sell 25 pkgs...so send me a line if  you;re interested!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I have a crazy few days ahead but I promise to get back with another post this week!  Take care, Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment