Friday, February 17, 2012

Club Night SAB Style with a Tri-Shutter Card



TGIF!  Off to the ENT with Kayla, then home for our new stand/fireplace to be delivered, clean and then it's Club night and I'm really excited!  We're making this Tri Shutter card that my cousin had e-mailed to me a cpl years ago and I never got around to making it...so tonight I gave it a shot and this is what I came up with.  I am pretty happy with the result.  To see the tutorial please click on the link CraftiBlog it's super easy!  I used mostly SAB products, the stamp set, DSP, brad and oval embossing folder, all SAB!  I added some butterfly embosslits and pearls along with a lolli (my first attempt!) and Voila!  Hope you like and hope you have a great Friday!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment