Friday, February 24, 2012

My Digital Studio Wall Art



Happy FRIDAY!  What a great couple of days I've had, busy but great!  Last night I did my 1st presentation at our downline meeting..I'm pretty sure I shook the whole time, but I got through it and everyone was thrilled with the tri shutter card (thanks mom for making this possible!)  I love our monthly meetings as they always re-inspire me...and so now today I finally am able to stroke something off my to-do list!  I made these 3 12x12 pages and am going to send them to Costco to be plaqued so I can mount them on my soon to be new hallway!  YEAH!  SO excited to get this done.  I love the first 2 but am not completely set on the pic of the 3rd, I really wanted something of Hannah and Kayla together, but of the million (and I'm probably not exaggerating) pics we have there are few of them together in the pic.  We'll be going to the sugar bush (which is where the other 2 pics were taken) in the near future so I just may have to switch the last pic out.  If you have MDS and are using it (cuz I know some of you aren't!) Downtown Grunge is a MUST  have kit!  I would have never thought to download it but Heather uses it alot so I thought I would try it...I love it!  It's so simple but great.  The small script (which you can't read, it's just decorative) is from the kit, along with the frame around the girls and the DSP in the background.  I took the opacity of the background paper and turned it down to 70 to make it a little lighter than the original so the pics stood out a little more.  If any of you are interested in learning more about MDS please e-mail me at stampaholicsteph@gmail.com...  I have some exciting new things coming up and will share in the VERY near future (like hopefully Monday!)  Thanks for stopping by and have a FANTASTIC weekend, we're off to Disney on Ice tmw - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment