Thursday, February 9, 2012

MDS Pirate Card

HELLO!    I'm still here!  Been painting up a storm, and all though it's been a completely upside down last few days,,,it's totally worth it!  I LOVE my living room now and can't wait to finish it off with the final touches :)  So needless to say I haven't had time to craft much.  Tonight I am prepping for my Special Needs class tmw, one of my favourite classes to teach!  We're making Valentine pages and cards and I'll try and share them over the weekend.  So today's post is an MDS card I made up for Hannah's friend Owen.  It was a pirate themed party so I found a pirate J-peg and inserted it as a pic...did a little MDS and Voila! Quick and EASY!  THanks so much for stopping by...hoping to get back into the swing this weekend :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment