Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cars of Cuba

Hello All!  It's Thursday - only one more day to go - yeah!  I'm really looking forward to the weekend, it's little sisters B-day, and we're having date night!  We're planning on going to see American Reunion, we're up for a good laugh :)  Today's post is 2 more pages from my Cuba album.  One of the things that I LOVE about Cuba is the character and culture.  Going into the city or Moran - yes Moran - was really an eye opener.  It really made you appreciate all that we have here in Canada as the city is very poor.  Most of the cars in Cuba are classics since they have not been allowed to import cars.  Most people get around by bike or horse and buggy.  It really is like taking a step back in time.  These pages came together pretty easily.  I love the car DSP in the (travel kit - proper name is not with me right now!)  but the kit has tons of things to use for making any type of vacation album.  Anywho...better get on with my night.  Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment