Thursday, April 5, 2012

ELM Mother's Day Crop

Good evening all!  Today as promised (finally) I have my pics done - yeah!  The first one is of the Mother's Day pages we'll be making at the ELM crop day May 5th.  If you can't make the class or crop day and would like one to make at home please e-mail me and I can have  kit made up for you - kits are $15.00 each and include all supplies for the 12x12 page and card, all you need is glue!  This class is geared towards a mommy/grandma/auntie and me class so it is very basic, but I can't wait to see what the kids create!  I have 2 colour options and love both, but thought the lavender might be too girly for some little boys, so the Indigo is the same page only more of a boyish colour.  You'll also notice my sister in this pics (which I'm pretty sure I'll be in the dog house for posting this) but I didn't bring any pics with me to the cottage as my intent was to make cards and MDS...so I had to borrow a cpl of Jess' - thanks SIS!  Remember to e-mail me if you are planning on coming so I have enough kits made!  Hope to see you there - it will be alot of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment